Aguero or Suarez

FantasyIreland said:
Suarez is the better player.
Almost unplayable at present,i hope Kompany alters that tomorrow.

it would slow him up a bit if players actually marked him. give him space (anywhere on the pitch to be fair) and he'll murder you. tied down he's nowhere near as good as aguero.

vinny will sort it.

de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:
Suarez is the better player.
Almost unplayable at present,i hope Kompany alters that tomorrow.

it would slow him up a bit if players actually marked him. give him space (anywhere on the pitch to be fair) and he'll murder you. tied down he's nowhere near as good as aguero.

vinny will sort it.

Not sure that's true. Suarez's ability to beat defenders in tight situations in phenomenal. Trying to be objective, I think at present Suarez is slightly ahead of Aguero.

Aguero is better because he scores with both of his feet. Suarez mostly scores with his left foot.

Aguero is younger, he hasn't yet hit his prime. Wait until he is 27.

Suarez gets all of Liverpool's chances due to the fact he's their only decent player up front. Aguero has to share chances with Negredo/Dzeko/Yaya etc.

Aguero has given me some of my best ever moments supporting City. I actually get giddy when I see him come onto the pitch because I can't believe he fucking plays for my team. I wouldn't swap him for any other player in the world in his position. Suarez is definitely at his peak and has gone up several levels in the last 12 months, but given the choice of the two it would be Sergio all day long even though the buck toothed one is probably playing better at the moment.

I love Kun

Suarez is in a hot streak right now but I wouldn't swap. Kun is one of the good guys and Suarez is not. Kun fights for the team whereas Suarez is all about Suarez.

In the long run Kun will prove to be the better player to have in our team.

Suarez against lowly teams is better. Aguero more consistent against good and bad teams. His record against the rags arsenal and Barcelona when he was in Spain is pretty awesome

2 world class players but Suarez is the best in England this season, no doubt about that. His record and performances show that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.