Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

tevez... more because we so him at city for longer and he gave it his all every game ( munich not included of course ! )
but if you said who would you rather keep id say aguero, he has the making to be better than tevez and his aproach and love for city far better.
Since tevez doesnt play other players have improved, milner and barry get more involved. We are a better team without tevez..
Aguero is fantastic !

Aguero, plays for his team mates more where as Tevez was more about how many goals he could get in a game, think Tevez hit a purple patch with us aswell and wont be as prolific elsewhere

BlueTG said:
Tevez hit a purple patch with us aswell
That might be the longest purple patch that I can recall in my lifetime.

I think you mean he peaked with us ;).

Aguero no doubt. He's scored goals in the Spanish League, he's scored goals at International level and he's scored goals in the first season in the premiership. His movement is better than Tevez, he moves the ball quicker, he brings players into play a lot better. Tevez is a class player, no doubt but Aguero works better for the likes of Silva because his movement is fantastic and that's one of the many reasons why he's got loads of assists this season.

For me Aguero is more of a natural footballer than Tevez, I mean that in terms of the way he moves with the ball at his feet.

Tevez is a great player but a complete different style. He wouldn't fit in to our system nower days and before we relied too heavily on him.

Aguero has the chance to be a superstar for us and I fear what he will do next season. All the experiences his learnt, adapted to the culture and then a big rest over June.

It's gonna be fun watching that!

I'll also be very interested to watch Tevez eventually play in Italy. After watching him pretty closely at City I want to see what he will offer Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.