Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

Id say Agüero, and that's taking into consideration that Sergio is a younger player. Last season Tevez scored 23 in all competitions. How many of those were penalties? When you consider so far Agüero has scored 14 and were just over halfway through the season, yet I'd say he still hasn't gotten into his stride.
Then there's the question of professionalism. Where its obvious Agüero is a far more mature individual with the bonus of not having to deal with that snake Joorchaban.
No contest for me

I don't think it is fair to compare Aguero and Tevez under the fact that it is the first season for Aguero played for City. I've watched Kun for a couple of years, trust me, Kun Aguero now is not the one in La Liga, perhaps less than 75%. He is still adapting the way of PL. So let's see.

Tevez, but he had 3 seasons in the PL before joining us. So based on 1st seasons performances in the PL it has to be Aguero.

Have to say Tevez.

We all know Aguero is still one of the best in the world, and will improve a lot, as he is only young. However I feel that he sometimes needs a striker alongside him to perform at his best, whereas Tevez can do it all on his own.

I would still take Tevez back as a player...

Tevez undoubtedly. That isn't to say Aguero isn't a world-class player who still has time to improve...

Tevez.... dubiously. he was an outstanding player who could score goals from nothing in a game where we were dull. aguero is still struggling to get that ability; even though i believe they both have the same ability to keep the ball 4inches from their feet. kun is still young and will learn more about the english league and where to be to get loose balls and the like.
tevez couldn't run the length of the pitch without throwing up at the moment.
so, at his peak, tevez. but kun has a lot more to offer and will be better in my opinion. ;)

got to be Aguero slotting in well, not had PL play before, where as CT has played PL for 2 or 3 other PL teams and new the system. Like somebody else posted before SA is more of a team player than CT ever was.

lets change the question. Which is the team better with? We now play as a team, hence the number of goals we score and these are spread around the team. Before it was defend then give the ball to Tevez. So for me Sergio everytime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.