Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

Aguero, no question. Tevez never (or hardly ever) passed near goal. How many assists (rather than blocked shots that fell luckily to one of our players did he ever get.

Tevez (spit) was the past and if you research my past post hsitory I have said we are better off without him even before Byaren.

For me Tevez was what the red issue (vomits) always used to describe Miichael Hughes as.

Aguero is a team player, from what I have seen, he passes to team mates in the final third, yes he may have a strop if he does not get the ball back when he thinks he should but he is the first to run to the goal scorer to celebrate, when was the last (or first { I'm waiting for you Tevezcity you rag twat [has nobody told you that if you were really a fan it would be Citytevez?] time the snake did this?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
01MANC said:
Tevez last season was phenomenal... Aguero hasn't reached those heights consistently, but will and will surpass them. I've still not figured out how to tell my 7 year old boy Tevez is finished with us (still got a tevez scarf over his bed)

Any suggestions?

How did you tell him Father Xmas wasn't real.....?

Not managed that one yet either!!! He's certainly suspicious, but we live in Canada so make sleigh and reindeer tracks in the snow..stumps him every time

Some people may be blinded by their hate for Tevez or their love for Sergio. In my 20 years of supporting city Tevez is the best player ive seen. Aguerro can drift out of games but imo that didn't happen much to Teve. I do think however Aguerro can be the better player in 1-2 years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.