Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

It's REEAAALLLLY hard to put aside bias in this case.

At the moment, it's Aguero, but in top form? Ugh. Might be Tevez.

I'd rather have Kun X 1,0000 though. Better person, better teammate, better looking. Silky smooth on the ball and getting better all the time. Plus I think he fits better into this particular team right now.

Ask me in three years. I'm guessing Kun will be a Blue God by then with silver and scoring titles/records to back it up and we won't even remember Herman.

Hopefully the question won't even have to be asked.

Dax777 said:
As a City player, I'll still say Tevez for now. Overall. I rate Aguero as a more cerebral footballer, and a better player.

I completely agree with this post. Augero is looking pretty damned good at the moment and I think he is still in third gear. Once he is in full flow we wont mention Tevez again. That said still think that with out the help of Tevez we would not be where we are today.

Without doubt Aguero is the best player of the two . Football is a team game ,I dont think tevez ever grasped that concept .

Aguero for me. Has all the good traits Tevez has e.g. the work rate, chasing the ball down, good finishing etc. but he also has that wow factor where he does something truly world class. His close control and dribbling are far better than Tevez's also which you see countless times where he's in the box taking on 4 defenders at once and getting a shot away.

Aguero is class, his attitude and work rate are first class. He's a great example of a model professional footballer. Some folk are never happy, the guys been banging in the goals for us, he's pacey and causes defenders loads of problems.

For what he's done, Tevez but every time I see Aguero play, I just feel like he has about another 20-30% in him once he's settled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.