Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

Tevez.

As much as I dislike Tevez for what he did in Munich and the way he's act off the park, on the park he was unbelievable. This whole off the park thing has ruined his reputation and, in a way, it's sad that we will remember Tevez for being a c*nt and not an amazing footballer. For me, Tevez was an amazing player, probably the best centre forward in world football (unless you count Messi as a centre forward). Total c*nt though and never want to see him play again for City again.

Aguero hasn't peaked yet, so it's unfair. He's had a brilliant start and definitely has the potential to be better than Tevez. I think he needs to get involved a little more sometimes, he can sometimes be a little quiet, but on the ball he is scary good. Needs to be more of a constant threat. If Aguero can do this, he'll be in the top 5 players of world football.

Due to Tevez's baggage off the pitch, I'd definitely rather Aguero. But Tevez was one hell of a player.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
Due to Tevez's recent behaviour , it is difficult to give an objective opinion , i hate the little ugly scraggy necked twat that much and his repulsive hangers-on . Putting my hatred aside for the poison dwarf , i would say Tevez is probably the better player but its very close , but Aguero is proper player who plays for the shirt and shows passion for the team .Tevez was always playing for himself and his next pay-day .So there is no contest anymore , step forward Sergio Aguero the future of MCFC
Added to that mate, Sergio is still finding his feet in England and his intelligence and work rate will make him one of the best strikers in the world in the next season or two.

Sergio seems a nice lad who is willing to give things a good go in a new country, he's trying to learn to speak English, looks like he has a light hearted view of the world and his new life.
In short doesnt seem full of himself at all, and is a family man who's happy with his wife and child just being with him. Always seems to put in 110% and wants to do well for his new club and repay the faith and fee shown towards him.

Carlos seems in it only for him him him and that bloody snake of an agent. Doesnt give a shit about the club or Manchester or England, is either thick and cant be arsed to learn the lingo or just thinks being that way is cool. He's a twat, even before Munich, lets the fans, the club, the manager, the owners and even himself down. He fucked off because it suited him, has stuffed his face with pizza and cakes for 4 months, realised no fucker wants to cough up anything more than a loan deal for him. And in short has shot himself in the foot.

Sergio is the future!

about the same skill level except one is a professional footballer and the other is a professional mercenary

one puts 110% into his football career

the other puts 110% into money making at the expense of his career

so no comparison.....Sergio every time

Aguero.

Even up to the start of this season I thought however could we cope if we ever lost Tevez.

And then came Aguero!!!!!!!

The guy is immense and I hope he stays at City for the rest of his career.

Apart from acting a nob this season, I'll not have an issue with Tevez - there have been times when he has dragged City by the scruff of the neck and made sure we got a result.

I think its a travesty the situation is what it is, because when Tevez moves on and we see him doing for another club, what he done for us.......it's then that we will really miss him, because on the field, Tevez is a fantastic player.

Thank fook we managed to get Sergio because as I've said before, he is the player who could get the goals to take us to the highest level - I'd hate to see him now playing in the shirt of another club......... he "gets" City and what we're all about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.