Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

it exists because real Madrid is involved and when madrid is involved anything is possible

whoReal Madrid still fishing according to the papers and websites.

If true, they really an odious outfit, who don't take no for an answer, and go through the same routine every season to unsettle star players at other clubs, just so they can sign at least one Galactico every season.

1, We're not selling.
2. Sergio wants to stay and has recently confirmed this.
3. If the transfer was to happen, it would involve a new world record transfer fee of £100mill. Not that City need the money.
4. F*** off Madrid!

This!

AGUERO STICKING WITH CITY

Sergio Aguero says he has no plans to join Real Madrid as he can fulfill his ambitions at Manchester City.

The former Atletico Madrid striker has been linked with a move to Real, but is quoted as saying by the Daily Mirror: “The only reason a player should leave a club is to achieve things, and I can achieve all I want to at City.

“I can’t stop rumours. I can’t stop people writing things. But what Icando is repeat what I have already said, and that is that I’m very happy at Manchester City.

“I have had success over the last four seasons there and I’m hungry for a lot more. Of course the Premier League is a big priority and we want to win it back, but it is a big dream to win the Champions League at City as well.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.