Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Strange thing is whenever there is speculation of aguero or even say silva,the papers have it splashed large,claiming that the pull of real or barca is too much to turn down,whenever the player brushes it off no mention in the press,but if it was a chelsea,rag,Liverpool or arsenal player the papers would be shouting from the rooftops about how loyal they are to their club....

Strange thing is whenever there is speculation of aguero or even say silva,the papers have it splashed large,claiming that the pull of real or barca is too much to turn down,whenever the player brushes it off no mention in the press,but if it was a chelsea,rag,Liverpool or arsenal player the papers would be shouting from the rooftops about how loyal they are to their club....
So true.

That's what you get when the press is dominated by so called journos who have been wined and dined and are probably fans of the aforementioned clubs.

whoReal Madrid still fishing according to the papers and websites.

If true, they really an odious outfit, who don't take no for an answer, and go through the same routine every season to unsettle star players at other clubs, just so they can sign at least one Galactico every season.

1, We're not selling.
2. Sergio wants to stay and has recently confirmed this.
3. If the transfer was to happen, it would involve a new world record transfer fee of £100mill. Not that City need the money.
4. F*** off Madrid!

a lot of our approach to lure top class players (pog, kdb, sterling, rose, etc) to our club, will involve the assurances that the teams current world class talent will remain. the cheif exec will look a bit foolish after his tubthumping interview to then sign off on the sale of the teams talisman - unless he has a replacement in place already (messi..*cough*).

whoReal Madrid still fishing according to the papers and websites.

If true, they really an odious outfit, who don't take no for an answer, and go through the same routine every season to unsettle star players at other clubs, just so they can sign at least one Galactico every season.

1, We're not selling.
2. Sergio wants to stay and has recently confirmed this.
3. If the transfer was to happen, it would involve a new world record transfer fee of £100mill. Not that City need the money.
4. F*** off Madrid!

Absolutely agree all 4 points.

I am so confident that Aguero will still be here when he reaches 30.

When I read these headlines about Aguero I just laugh at the pathetic journos who obviously still don't get the project that our Sheikh is delivering for City. This is a long term project with City ultimately sitting at the top table with the best players in the World. The World order is going to change in football. If journalists and the other teams can't fathom this all the better because they have a f****n shock coming!!

As a club we have in 7 years come a bloody long way!! This train ride hasn't yet reached its destination ( enjoy the ride fellow blues). ; )

a lot of our approach to lure top class players (pog, kdb, sterling, rose, etc) to our club, will involve the assurances that the teams current world class talent will remain. the cheif exec will look a bit foolish after his tubthumping interview to then sign off on the sale of the teams talisman - unless he has a replacement in place already (messi..*cough*).

Agreed. Although to be completely honest I wouldn't sell him even with messi as a replacement. He's that good and that important to us as a club and a team.

Madrid must hate us. One of only a handful,of clubs in the world that they cannot bully and unsettle.

Agreed. Although to be completely honest I wouldn't sell him even with messi as a replacement. He's that good and that important to us as a club and a team.

Madrid must hate us. One of only a handful,of clubs in the world that they cannot bully and unsettle.
Esp when you add Silva into the mix, that's 2 players they have coveted that they could not lure and who have been outspoken in their commitment to City. Says volumes about them, the club and the fans. They are treated as legends and given the privacy they want, who knows if they'd get that in Madrid. Can you imagine City fans whistling *them*?? Boggles the mind.

And I love reading other fan forums. Without question, Sergio and Silva are the 2 players of ours neutrals love to watch and wish were on their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.