Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

From Bein Sports - Richard Keys

Initial talks have taken place between Real Madrid and Aguero. The first question was simple - 'do you fancy it?'. We know the answer!

Not sure if posted. I doubt it very much....the recent mirror article and he may have just put 2 and 2 together

Anybody who believe that Real would tap up Aguero when Sheikh Mansour just forked up €400m for the naming rights for their "new"stadium needs to get their head checked.

... and at that time united were arguably the best team in the world

You deserve everything you get coming on here and posting that shit. However, the simple removal of that extraneous word "arguably" and it becomes an excellent post that all of us here in the caff would 100% agree with. PS sorry about the bogs.

If they want Kun, they need to give us Bale.
Wouldn't even consider it.Not good enough to lick Kun's boots, in my opinion. Besides, as an Athletico fan, his heart wouldn't allow him to join Real surely?

Now if Barca were to offer us an exchange deal involving Suarez, that, might change my view considerably.

Last edited:
Seen these 2 today,probably bollocks...

According to Yahoo SportsPSG have one top target for the next transfer market: Manchester City star Sergio Aguero.

The French side is ready to offer him a five-year-contract, placing a € 90m bid to convince City to let him go.........

According to both English and Spanish sources, Manchester City manager Josep Guardiola, believing Argentinian star forward Sergio Agüero's spur with playing for Citizens will be over after the end of current season, is getting more and more determined with replacing him and sign Uruguayan hitman Luis Suarez (29). Pep and El Caníbal never crossed their paths at Barcelona FC, despite having both made a great deal of Blaugrana's fortunes in recent years. Suarez has already played in Premier League, for Liverpool, from 2010/11 to 2013/14, and getting back to England next summer, after 3 years spent in Liga, might tempt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.