aguero ringtone

Tbilisi said:
scarty10 said:
scarty10 said:
Just in case it's of any use, the ringtone I made yesterday cuts out a bit of the commentary silence and the part about the news being heard at Sunderland, so the later parts fit within the 30 seconds, right up to the word 'Stupendous!'.

Link for the m4r (iphone):
<a class="postlink" href="http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/48103505/file.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/48103505/file.html</a>

Link for the mp3 (others):
<a class="postlink" href="http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/1826340/file.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/1826340/file.html</a>

For anyone having issues with iphone or syncing, you should just be able to download the m4r version, then once imported into iTunes it should appear in your 'Ringtones' section on the left.
Then when your iPhone is plugged in and shows up under 'Devices' on the left, just drag the Aguero.m4r file from the main window over to your iphone device and it will just copy it in about a millisecond.
Then after on your phone, just go to Settings >> Sounds >> Ringtone and select Aguero. Job done.

Any non-iphone users obviously need the mp3 file instead of the m4r file.

Hope this helps - just reply if stuck.

I am struggling (as I am not great and this stuff) to download the SKY Martin Tyler Aguero to my htc so have asked my Son who is 13 to help but it says that my htc is not in the itunes library when we try to do it - can anyone help?

You don't need to use iTunes with a HTC. Using the browser on your phone,just click one of the links above and download the file directly to your phone from the website. Worked on my Desire S.

bluetim said:
Tbilisi said:
scarty10 said:
For anyone having issues with iphone or syncing, you should just be able to download the m4r version, then once imported into iTunes it should appear in your 'Ringtones' section on the left.
Then when your iPhone is plugged in and shows up under 'Devices' on the left, just drag the Aguero.m4r file from the main window over to your iphone device and it will just copy it in about a millisecond.
Then after on your phone, just go to Settings >> Sounds >> Ringtone and select Aguero. Job done.

Any non-iphone users obviously need the mp3 file instead of the m4r file.

Hope this helps - just reply if stuck.

I am struggling (as I am not great and this stuff) to download the SKY Martin Tyler Aguero to my htc so have asked my Son who is 13 to help but it says that my htc is not in the itunes library when we try to do it - can anyone help?

You don't need to use iTunes with a HTC. Using the browser on your phone,just click one of the links above and download the file directly to your phone from the website. Worked on my Desire S.

Thx,downloaded but it said no file to save it in do you want to go ahead? which we did but it now says cannot open file,getting closer!

Tbilisi said:
bluetim said:
Tbilisi said:

Thx,downloaded but it said no file to save it in do you want to go ahead? which we did but it now says cannot open file,getting closer!

Have you got an email address on your phone? If you've got an android you should have a googlemail account.

PM me your email address and I will email the file to you,so you can download the file from the email to your phone.

All you do with HTC is download the mp3 version. It will save to your music files.Locate the file, possibly under "various artists" and play it. Whilst playing press the option button on yor phone, not screen, ansd set as ringtone.

Hi, I have an HTC Desire. What I did was
1. download the file and save it in computer e.g. in desktop
2. connect your phone to the computer - you may need to go to menu / settings / connect to PC and set it to disk drive.
3 When your computer recognises the phone you will find a directory in the phone called "MP3". Copy the ring tone file into this folder.
4. disconnect your phone
5. go to the apps on your phone and open music (mine is a green clef)
6. the left hand on-screen button in the app should give you a list of MP3 files by name. Select the one for the ring tone and play it (you may have to touch the icon, just depends on your phone).
7. while it is playing press menu and it will give you the opportunity to set it as a ring tone. Set it
8. Get mates to phone you whenever possible - preferably if you have the misfortune to be near reds .

Had it for weeks"Manchester City are still alive here, Ballotellii, Agueroooooooooo. I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again.
so watch it and drink it in.
Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United..........Stupendous.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.