aguero ringtone

de niro said:
Done it :)

At fucking last .
Cheers gang

Now be prepared for those 'Agurrroooooooooo' moments when you get a call.

I've so far pissed on meself, almost crashed the car, fell over the dog and cracked me head on the coffee table and had a little dust up with a bitter plastic.
I've also worn a new path in the garden from running around it waving an imaginary shirt round.
Happy fucking days indeed.

Anyone got a good quality Aguero goal ringtone, Martin Tyler etc, most of these seem to link to advertising sites!!
Cheers

The aguerooooo ring tone is class. I have got it as my text alert abd live it when it goes off. Are there any other aguero or city related tones knocking about though?

B3nStr0ng said:
Ive done it :D

Got it on my iphone!

If youve got an iphone PM me ur email and ill send it over for you, you just stick it in itunes and sync it then

Hi

Can you send it to me please. I've just tried downloading it as a free ringtone, and it took £4.50 off me and I didn't even get the ringtone.

My email address is:

Appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Thanks

MelbourneBlue said:
For those with Android.

Go to the play store on your phone, Download the app "zedge" (app for wallpapers, ringtones, notifications, games). Its free. Do a search on aguero and download from there in seconds.
Too easy!

Cheers Melbourne. Hope u don't mind if I repeat this for the benefit of Android users as it is so easy to do.

carolyn said:
B3nStr0ng said:
Ive done it :D

Got it on my iphone!

If youve got an iphone PM me ur email and ill send it over for you, you just stick it in itunes and sync it then

Hi

Can you send it to me please. I've just tried downloading it as a free ringtone, and it took £4.50 off me and I didn't even get the ringtone.

Appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Thanks
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/86521090/aguerooo2.mp3 is short version for text
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/86521090/aguroooo drink mp3.mp3 is the long version for calls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.