Aguero to Barca?

NoahCity said:
FrancoisToure said:
TonyM said:
It only has to break our record which is £35m as far as I remember. I could see Ozil being a touch above that.

Hmmm....I was thinking Torres at 50 but that's a good point. In his original post, the guy that started this speculation said it would be a major coup. I think Ozil is fantastic but I am not sure it would count as a major coup. I am sticking with Bale (wishful thinking).
of course maybe he is completely wrong and none of this ever materializes, but eastlandsblue seems believable.

Yep odds are that this doesn't materialize but yeah....eastlandsblue certainly has piqued my interest.

phx.mcfc said:
26m? Hahahahaha.

How do these "journalists" get paid for this shit?

Quite; we bought him for £38M, his value has gone up - the image of him scoring the goal that won the PL deep into injury time is of huge value, he has played well for us and has just signed a long term contract, and according to the express he is worth £10M less than andy fucking carroll

BringBackSwales said:
phx.mcfc said:
26m? Hahahahaha.

Quite; we bought him for £38M, his value has gone up - the image of him scoring the goal that won the PL deep into injury time is of huge value, he has played well for us and has just signed a long term contract, and according to the express he is worth £10M less than andy fucking carroll

And don't forget the £25m we were receiving for Kompany as well.

Salford_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
phx.mcfc said:
26m? Hahahahaha.

And don't forget the £25m we were receiving for Kompany as well.

wow, as much as that? LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.