Aguero to Barca?

manimanc said:
@francoistoure...
havn`t got a problem,if you rewind you will find that you jumped in on a conversation I was having with another true blue,i think you need to wind your neck in and put your handbag down love..
as for having a bad day,since when was having a few cheeky scoops in the beer garden in a balmy 86 degrees heat a bad day..
cool as a cucumber over here my friend..

Cheers...I think anyone reading this thread understands my point. Why you took offense...I don't know.

FrancoisToure said:
manimanc said:

Before slating or ignoring...check his join date and number of posts.

already done that,so what`s that got to do with things pal???

Unlikely that a WUM would sign up in 06 and bide his time to unveil this. Joined pre-takeover so probably a true blue. Put your keyboard down and relax "pal".

Or maybe it is an old username by a ITK that they keep for such news. This could be used to further protect their identity with old or different email addresses attached to them etc.

NoahCity said:
Maybe the player in white is Mesut Ozil?

Wouldn't break the transfer record....or at least shouldn't. Bale and Ronaldo are the only ones that I can think of.

FrancoisToure said:
NoahCity said:

Wouldn't break the transfer record....or at least shouldn't. Bale and Ronaldo are the only ones that I can think of.
It only has to break our record which is £35m as far as I remember. I could see Ozil being a touch above that.

TonyM said:
FrancoisToure said:
NoahCity said:

It only has to break our record which is £35m as far as I remember. I could see Ozil being a touch above that.

Hmmm....I was thinking Torres at 50 but that's a good point. In his original post, the guy that started this speculation said it would be a major coup. I think Ozil is fantastic but I am not sure it would count as a major coup. I am sticking with Bale (wishful thinking).

citykev28 said:
TonyM said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
According to some on here it maybe Messi joining Aguero at City next year :)

Would make more sense then that utter rubbish that somebody actually gets paid for making up in the Express.
You may laugh but I'm a close friend of Messi and he told me secretly that he wanted to go to City. He said it was for the pies!

I've been told in the strictest of confidence that a plane from Buenos Aires is due in at the Barton Aerodrome on Friday lunchtime.

Hope not, it's changed it's name to City Airport! ;0)

FrancoisToure said:
TonyM said:
FrancoisToure said:

Hmmm....I was thinking Torres at 50 but that's a good point. In his original post, the guy that started this speculation said it would be a major coup. I think Ozil is fantastic but I am not sure it would count as a major coup. I am sticking with Bale (wishful thinking).
of course maybe he is completely wrong and none of this ever materializes, but eastlandsblue seems believable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.