Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Still find it very odd that City announced he won't get a contract extension, the timing, I mean he is not that old and we really need him still, specially in games like against Leeds....very odd indeed. I always thought he was going to stay with us until his European retirement and have a last hurrah with Independiente, but now we let him go and looks like he might be playing for Chelsea?
He's crocked these days mate

I have a feeling he really wants some of these records that he is close to breaking, isn't it one more hat trick to be the outright leader.
He is the outright hat trick leader. Sergio has been wonderful for us but there is no sentiment in football And unfortunately for City and Serg his injuries,
this and the last couple of seasons, have now caught up with him.

He's crocked these days mate
Micah Richards said early on in the season that he had had the same meniscus injury at 25 years of age and he was never the same after, he said he lost a yard of pace. He felt that it would be very difficult for Sergio to come back the same as before as he was 32. Sadly that has proven to be the case.

Still find it very odd that City announced he won't get a contract extension, the timing, I mean he is not that old and we really need him still, specially in games like against Leeds....very odd indeed. I always thought he was going to stay with us until his European retirement and have a last hurrah with Independiente, but now we let him go and looks like he might be playing for Chelsea?
City have been really ruthless with this, but this is what fans used to praise Slur Alex for in the past when he did the same sort of thing at Old scaffold.

Doubt he will get to start in any of our really important game aka CL, Carabao, Fa cup games left.

But imo even half injured /out of form he poses bigger goal threat currently than Jesus and Sterling.

A very rubbish last 1.5 season for him in City unfortunately.

Kun was with his girl yesterday on Instagram with a left knee support on. Presume this may be the issue.

Kun was with his girl yesterday on Instagram with a left knee support on. Presume this may be the issue.
A sad end for a true legend, he is going to limp away from our club instead of going out on a high, David Silva and Vinny played a blinder on that score really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.