Aguero to Real Madrid?

He looks happy enough in South Africa ..

90n8z6.jpg

black mamba said:
He looks happy enough in South Africa ..

90n8z6.jpg
I e heard a rumour that as Sharon was taking that photo she shouted "hey Sergio dya fancy a move to barca?" Then he smiles and gives the thumbs up! Looks like this could be true sadly

Re: Aguero off to Barca??

Mothball said:
rnblade said:
Just heard a rumour that he's not happy anymore and is linked with Barca.
I really hope this isn't true, he will be a goal machine this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

And pray tell who did you hear this "rumour" from?!
The voices in his head.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
black mamba said:
Well Tevez going won't have thrilled him , and he will also have noted the two signings made this week , and the fact that Dzeko is still here , so maybe he won't consider himself an automatic choice from here on ...... i also get the feeling that Maradona is occasionally or constantly trying to unsettle him from afar too , depending on how much contact they still have with one another.

He has signed a new extension , but unless i'm mistaken it's only for another season on top of his existing deal , and should take him to 2017 when he'll be about 28/29 years of age.
Agüero is the automatic choice. He's by far the best striker at the club and is one of the best players and biggest names at the club.

The day Džeko becomes automatic choice over Kun is the day everyone's brains have fallen out of their ears.

Re: Aguero off to Barca??

black mamba said:
Well Tevez going won't have thrilled him , and he will also have noted the two signings made this well , and the fact that Dzeko is still here , so maybe he won't consider himself an automatic choice from here on

It would really surprise me.

Who was the first coach to try to sign Aguero for an European team?
Pellegrini, when he was at Villareal.

After that Bayern offered more money, and then Atletico even more, so Aguero ended in Atletico Madrid.

I don't think Pelle will use Kun as a 2nd choice striker.

It was one of the pre contract conditions for when Pellegrini arrived that he would stay, hence the extension on his contract. IMO Aguero will play every game unless injured, suspended or has to have an enforced break to recover from tiredness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.