Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

It's almost as though some twats are trying to get retrospective action against Aguero after nearly every game. Last week for 'diving', now this bollocks and it was the same story last season.

I've seen that fans video and watched Aguero, does nothing wrong.

seeing how some of the city fans here treat aguero it must be pretty easy for our opponents in the field and and off it in the media to get him into trouble.

well i have seen some fans footage of the celebration Kun goes over concerned about the fan the fucking idiot stewards put the fan to the ground and Kun was making sure that he was ok and the sterward tried to push Kun away so he pushed is hand away...

If the mail are reporting that i would get them fucked for it.

Don't want to create shit guys just want to highlight what shite journalism we currently have......
Apparently a steward has reported Sergio!! Ffs
What I will say from all the negative bullshit that has surrounded Sergio today is to look at his celebration when the ball hits the net at the end!!
His love for us will never wane

yet no one here seems to notice that. only negative bullshitting about aguero repeating what the media wants them to think.

City reviewed the video and are convinced nothing happened. If the officer is faking this, then that is laaaaaaaame.....

Lifted off a forum over here;
"There is a video from the away fans section that shows him picking up the police officers hat and then it cuts away to the crowd and he is back shouting abuse at a steward. Apparently while the camera wasn't showing the steward was either too forceful or punched the fan they were restraining and that made Aguero flip. The police all wear body cams and there was also a police officer videoing the incident so I'm sure the truth will come out anyways"

Usual shit from police and stewards, perfectly happy to shove people and throw them around, then declare they've been assaulted if anyone so much as touches them.

Apparently sergio was unhappy at the treatment to one of our fans on the pitch. Sergio pulled a knife and stabbed two police officers before slashing a 12 year old ball boy across his face..
he faces a life sentence for attempted murder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.