Aguero; Why...??

if he has 'just put his foot through it' and 'not been cool' we wouldnt of won the league

Samaras is pissing on teams in CL.

Yet we are stucked with Agüeros, Dzekos, Tevez, Balos.

Get Jo back as well. He had a good half against Fulham about 2 years ago.

Benjani is ripping defences apart wherever he is.

RSC also leading Malaga to CL second stage.

He is shadow of last season Aguero.

I wanted to cry yesterday when he took 5 players and then had a shot like Silva.

His first touch and passing is awful this season too, Balo sent him wonderful ball at 0:0 yesterday and he ruined it with first touch like Dzeko at his worst.

Hope he'll be back soon, without him at his best, we won't make it this year.

Should change that haircut too, its awful :)

Bigga said:
Why??

Why can't you look up and see your colleague in a better position??

Why can't you just put your foot through the ball instead of 'being cool'?

Why can't you stop checking your run, which allows defenders to get back at you? Jinxing is fine, but it's the stop, then start that does you in, pal.

And why, why why why, can't you make better decisions in the spur of the moment??

I don't want him gone, I want him to re-adjust his game. He has the worst awareness of all our strikers, but technically is the best of them. He has definitely altered his game since coming from Spain and is trying to think more in the game.

It's killing his flow.

Come on, lad!!

One or two others have got into that mode lately.

BillyShears said:
Best forward we have. Most complete. Going through a tough spell at a moment where no-one is particularly covering themselves in glory. He will come good quicker than anyone else because along with Yaya, Kompany, and Silva, he's truly world class, and truly undroppable.

I'm not sure there's a single attribute that Aguero outscores Tevez.

Thigh aesthetics, aside.

In all seriousness he was wasteful last season, but we created so many chances. He hasn't got worse, we've stopped hiding his errors.

I think his form if any, warrents squad rotation, not Tevez.

I'm not surprised that there are the usual peeps trying to ridicule observations by bleating about the return of former and lesser abilities players over Aguero.

As per usual, they miss the point of the observation.

It has been noted that Aguero slips a heck of a lot and yet no one can say why this has not been remedied properly, yet. Will you bleat about Jo coming back then??

We are allowed to make observations about what is different about our players in comparison to the previous season/s. It's not a crime to observe without wanting a player to leave.

Get a grip.

if he has 'just put his foot through it' and 'not been cool' we wouldnt of won the league

Interesting, MCRJON, cos I'm pretty sure that after riding the initial challenge, putting his foot through the ball is EXACTLY what he did to win us the title! Or maybe I'm wrong and he side footed the ball as a trickle into the corner.

Hmmm, I wonder which is correct...

Thought he looked like he was getting back to his best in patches yesterday, the injury looks to have taken a little out of him but he looked sharp yesterday, give it a couple of weeks and I think we may have him back at full tilt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.