Aguero; Why...??

The only thing that has changed is he hasn't scored as many goals. Aguero did all this last season and because he scored people turned a blind eye. His young and still working on his game, I don't know what some fans expect, every player in the starting side to be perfect.

The whole team has been doing this, other teams have adapted to our style and have us more worked out. It's up to Mancini to get more creative in the actual game.

Kun will be one of the best strikers in the world at the next World Cup.

i know! players like john macken and sibierski they knew the right pass to play, makes me sick how shit this team is AGUERO OUT MANCINI OUT.

I don't understand how people thought he was excellent on Sunday. His passing was very poor and he mishandled a few half chances. In the 2nd half his runs were good off of Tevez but he kept taking the ball too wide where neither the shot nor pass were much of a possibility. He always works hard, but I don't see how Sunday had much of a result, which is really true of most of this season. He's a class player who has been on a really bad patch of form for a while now.

If there's one thing I hope he works on, it is supporting his midfield better. Our dynamic changed on Sunday because Tevez was able to receive the ball from the midfield and initiate attack. We were able to find space this way (and it's a thought for another thread, but I think we need to play Tevez in this role right now). But there's no reason why Aguero can't do this--maybe it's coaching. I don't know why, but it seems like when Aguero is paired with any other striker, he's either showing exclusively wide to his midfielders or otherwise playing exclusively off the last man. This often results in Dzeko or Balotelli coming deeper to receive the ball, which really doesn't suit either player particularly well. If there's more promise in a Tevez/Aguero partnership, it's that each should be capable of trading this role at will, making it much harder to mark

Bigga said:
I'm not surprised that there are the usual peeps trying to ridicule observations by bleating about the return of former and lesser abilities players over Aguero.

As per usual, they miss the point of the observation.

It has been noted that Aguero slips a heck of a lot and yet no one can say why this has not been remedied properly, yet. Will you bleat about Jo coming back then??

We are allowed to make observations about what is different about our players in comparison to the previous season/s. It's not a crime to observe without wanting a player to leave.

Get a grip.

if he has 'just put his foot through it' and 'not been cool' we wouldnt of won the league

Interesting, MCRJON, cos I'm pretty sure that after riding the initial challenge, putting his foot through the ball is EXACTLY what he did to win us the title! Or maybe I'm wrong and he side footed the ball as a trickle into the corner.

Hmmm, I wonder which is correct...

If your classing me as one of them usual peeps bleating, that's fine

It was a gentle reminder for eveyone to remember where we've come from and what's unfolding in front of our eyes, it obviously went straight over the top of your head?

This is the sort of trash that makes me wonder whether its worth coming on this site. Mods please get a grip.

NothingSpecial said:
Perhaps should´ve gone for Falcao instead. He scored as many goals in one game that Aguero has done in the whole season!

How much crack do you smoke a minute. I just read some of your posts its like a world of mindfuck delusion

He needs to be playing every game, we havent seen the best of him because hes been in and out of the team due to Mancini's rotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.