Aguero?

Bluemoon115

Only speculation, but all transfers have to start somewhere...

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Footbal..._Aguero_admits_Future_is_out_of_my_hands.aspx

Hughes could pounce as Aguero admits: Future is out of my hands
Manchester City may revive their interest in Atletico Madrid ace Sergio Aguero after the Argentine admitted his future could be out of his hands. City's Arab owners were knocked back in their £100million bid for Kaka in January but Aguero remains on their radar.The Atletico striker has stated his desire to remain in Spain in the past but with Atletico strapped for cash, they could be forced into accepting a mega-money bid.

Aguero said: "The club will decide whether I stay or not. I do not know if they need the money."

Atletico crashed out of the Champions League to Porto and are in real danger of not qualifying for next season's competition.

And while Aguero may not be able to play Champions League football at Eastlands next season, he could be tempted by City's ambitious plans to become one of the world's biggest clubs.

With Madrid currently fifth in La Liga, Aguero is running out of patience.

"It is impossible to win playing like we are," he added. "We have to change and be strong - we cannot drop many more points if we want to get into the Champions League."

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please....

Best up and coming talent in world football bar none, no arguments, and if you have one you're wrong!!
fast, skillful, great finisher, hard lad, doesnt dive too much, he is Torres no2 for sure, Atl.Madrid must have one unbelievable youth forward coach! the one negative is that he's a fuckin groucho Argy bastard, but so is Zab and he's just about getting that tag diminished in my eyes!

if we can get him that would be a massive coup!

Absolutely Quality player, and id love to see him in the League - even if it is City...:P

Nick1878 said:
Absolutely Quality player, and id love to see him in the League - even if it is City...:P

I seem to remember you're an Everton fan and was shocked by the sheer volume of opposition fans who were against the signing of Kaka. I like you appreciate talented players and if say Everton in the summer came out and bought a superstar like Silva or Villa then I would say well done and enjoy watching the games more and the leap in quality in the Premier league.

I would say Aguero could really be a massive step towards the top 4 as the boy could go on to be the best in world.

Goaters said:
Nick1878 said:

I seem to remember you're an Everton fan and was shocked by the sheer volume of opposition fans who were against the signing of Kaka. I like you appreciate talented players and if say Everton in the summer came out and bought a superstar like Silva or Villa then I would say well done and enjoy watching the games more and the leap in quality in the Premier league.

I would say Aguero could really be a massive step towards the top 4 as the boy could go on to be the best in world.

Heehee, we have about a £1 million Transfer Budget! lol

Nick1878 said:
Goaters said:
Nick1878 said:

you could probably get to keep Jo with that much

BlueMooner87 said:
Nick1878 said:
Goaters said:
Nick1878 said:

you could probably get to keep Jo with that much

Which would probably leave them with an £11 Million budget ;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.