Aguero?

danburge82 said:
Best up and coming talent in world football bar none, no arguments, and if you have one you're wrong!!!

Personaly i like aguero but i rate Pato higher than him even though i absalutely hate milan's gutts. Aguero is a great player he reminds me alot of Romario in he's days with barca (the two are very similar players). Aguero is great in tight spaces where he can dribble players in these situation and he's really great at that.

But the reason i rate Pato higher is that he's IMO the most Unpredictable attacker in the game right now. He's an explosive runner, great skills, great long shots and very precise. He's decisions are very mature for a 19 year old player player. When you expect him to shoot he pass and when you expect him to pass he'll dribble the player infront of him.

One of my brazilian friends said to me before watching Pato for the first time with milan that milan got themselves a really speciall and unique talent and i know why now.

But saying that am not undervaluing Aguero, he's a definate great player that i wish to see in My team but he's IMO not the best up and coming talent out there i believe that Pato is gonna be that guy in the next few years.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.