Aguero

Re: get augero

PlattLaneBoy said:
desouza10 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not really what we need though is he?

my thoughts exactly. he's 5"8, so he's hardly a target man. Eto'o and Aguero are two totally different players, and one we don't really need as we have Robinho, Bojinov and Bellamy to fill the gap behind the striker. Yes, Aguero is a lot better than Bojinov and Bellamy, but would Aguero be contempt with sitting on the bench in some games? I know Bojinov and Bellamy would be much more understanding about it. Plus, Aguero's playing for Atletico Madrid, who are currently in Europe. He'll want European football. We don't have that.

Why on earth would we put aguero on the bench EVER. If he came to city he'd be te best player in the team along with robbie. and santa cruz is the target man so aguero would play off him with robbie on left and tevez att midfield.

So where would Ireland fit into all of this? Or Barry? Or De Jong?

Fuck it, hes so small we can field 12 players,

-----------------Given-------------------
Richards----Onuoha----Lescott----Bridge--
----------------De Slong------------------
--------Ireland--------------Barry---------
-----------------Aguero------------------
---------Tevez------------Robinho-------
------------------RSC--------------------

;)

bluemoonste said:
People seem to forget we have signed RSC as an aerial target man ..... why not go for a small skillful player to feed off him ?

Cos we've already got 3 in SWP, Robbie and Superman. tevez ain't the biggest if we sign him either

desouza10 said:
bluemoonste said:
People seem to forget we have signed RSC as an aerial target man ..... why not go for a small skillful player to feed off him ?

Hmm... Im sure we have one of them already....

Benjani...no, he's not it...
Vassell...no, he's gone to become Turkish royalty...
Robinho... BINGO! We have a winner!

robbie played most of last season on the left we need someone like aguero to play upfront with our target man santa

sam the drummer said:
Fuck it, hes so small we can field 12 players,

-----------------Given-------------------
Richards----Onuoha----Lescott----Bridge--
----------------De Slong------------------
--------Ireland--------------Barry---------
-----------------Aguero------------------
---------Tevez------------Robinho-------
------------------RSC--------------------

;)

Haha Platini and Blatter would sure love us then ;)
Didn't the rags do that once in a European game or something?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Assuming tevez is coming, who do you bench then?

I could see an argument for going for Aguero if Tevez doesn't sign, but otherwise, no

Rotation between RSC, Tevez, Aguero, and Robi. If we are going to make a push for the top 4 and go far in the cup competitions we need a decent squad. I'm sure we'll play 4-3-3 so we need at least 6 good forwards.

PlattLaneBoy said:
desouza10 said:
bluemoonste said:

Hmm... Im sure we have one of them already....

Benjani...no, he's not it...
Vassell...no, he's gone to become Turkish royalty...
Robinho... BINGO! We have a winner!

robbie played most of last season on the left we need someone like aguero to play upfront with our target man santa

With 2 strikers up front where does Robbie play?

We're not going to paly two out and out strikers with Robinho in the team.

Ireland would be picked over Tevez and Aguero for his link up and defensive play.

As Hombre said, unless we werent getting Tevez, theres no need or point getting Aguero. Its all a moot point though, its just a name picked out of the air right now.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Assuming tevez is coming, who do you bench then?

I could see an argument for going for Aguero if Tevez doesn't sign, but otherwise, no

Rotation between RSC, Tevez, Aguero, and Robi. If we are going to make a push for the top 4 and go far in the cup competitions we need a decent squad. I'm sure we'll play 4-3-3 so we need at least 6 good forwards.

So come the first day of the season and they're all fit, who do you bench?

Why go for him? He has no EPL experiance + a source of mine said that owen had a £5 release clause, maybe worth a shot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.