Aguero

Freestyler said:
Class.

But he's starting to do a Tevez at times, and not pass the ball.

Did it 3 times today.

Come on Sergio, you can do better...

Every striker doesn't pass the ball at times, as well as Balo and Dzeko. You watch the game, just focus on how many times Sergio Aguero does not pass the ball?
Yeah, he doesn't pass ball sometimes, maybe he thinks he can handle that.
He has 5 assists so far, that means more in my view.

in fairness to the lad, he never stops running, his work rate is second to none
but he should be more clinical, he had 2/3 good chances today, plus against chelsea and liverpool he had chances, he just needs to be more confident in his shooting

A truly magnificent player, one of the best in the world. Sure, he can improve, and become more lethal in front of goal, and he will... give the young man some time.

Maybe he should go back to his all black shoes; they looked absolutely awesome and after he changed to the new ones he hasn't been quite as prolific.

Matt the Giant said:
A truly magnificent player, one of the best in the world. Sure, he can improve, and become more lethal in front of goal, and he will... give the young man some time.

Maybe he should go back to his all black shoes; they looked absolutely awesome and after he changed to the new ones he hasn't been quite as prolific.
The goals will come again. Touch, awareness, control, pace. He's got it all. Just needs time like Silva. Already outstanding and will get better

In a way his introduction to the team has cost De Jong his place,and the difference is a striker for a defending midfielder,that's the overall difference in becoming potential champions.

I personally think the pace of the premier league still catches him out from time to time and he isn't quite up to the level he can play at yet. He pissed me off a few times yesterday, a few heavy touches and sometimes he dawdled on the ball a bit too much. All that said, he was still a constant thorn in Arsenal's side and it must be frightening for other teams to think he can get much better.

I think he's the ultimate team player who has all the attributes of a world class striker. Oh and I think he's going to be even better.

blueyorkie said:
I think he's the ultimate team player who has all the attributes of a world class striker. Oh and I think he's going to be even better.
He seems a bit off-colour at the moment but I think he's capable of being at least as good as Van Persie when he hits his stride again. We saw what he was capable of in that incredible few minutes against Swansea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.