Aguero

coleridge said:
adrianr said:
It's times like this we're fortunate enough to have four top class strikers. No rushing him back. He can start again when he's good and ready.

I agree although many won't. Although a fifth young hungry striker would help [another thread, I know], especially for some domestic cup ties at dodgy grounds against semi-pro hoofers.

Fight fire with fire against the semi pro hoofer type by playin Dzeko.

Drewmanc said:
coleridge said:
adrianr said:
It's times like this we're fortunate enough to have four top class strikers. No rushing him back. He can start again when he's good and ready.

I agree although many won't. Although a fifth young hungry striker would help [another thread, I know], especially for some domestic cup ties at dodgy grounds against semi-pro hoofers.

Fight fire with fire against the semi pro hoofer type by playin Dzeko.

Good luck with the Bosnian Brothers!

Best to just rest him up to the international break and let him take that time off instead of flying to join up with Argentina

Jnr Kisby said:
What was the new aguero song that got going in 118 on Sunday?
It was another United song (a good one like!) rather than a Sergio song. Sergio doesn't have his own song yet that doesn't mention United.

Don't know if post but he's just put on his facebook : Thank you all for asking as I am. I feel better but for now rest with ice on the inflamed area. And I am in the best spirit to start salvage work with the physical therapist tomorrow. I will keep you abreast. Embrace everyone! //Thank you all for your concern. I'm better but still resting with an ice pack on the swollen area. And very eager to start recovery physio tomorrow! I'll keep you posted. All the best!

michael1991 said:
Don't know if post but he's just put on his facebook : Thank you all for asking as I am. I feel better but for now rest with ice on the inflamed area. And I am in the best spirit to start salvage work with the physical therapist tomorrow. I will keep you abreast. Embrace everyone! //Thank you all for your concern. I'm better but still resting with an ice pack on the swollen area. And very eager to start recovery physio tomorrow! I'll keep you posted. All the best!

He'll be back soon enough, I reckon.

I just hope Argentina are not dickheads like normal and let him stay here are recover rather than make him travel and be assessed.

Luckily tevez got back in his pram we also have dzeko and mario so we should just let him fully recover before risking him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.