Aguero

latest news on aguero coming up

latest news on aguero coming on website in about half hour. @mcfc has just tweeted it. hope its good news!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for full thread just thought would get peoples attention!!

-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm --

my bad couldnt see aguero thread !!!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 pm --<br /><br />thanks for merging!!!

why would they tweet to say they are updating in 30 minutes and not just do it and say it's online like they always do?

is that good or bad?

MCFC BOB said:
woody7figure said:
why would they tweet to say they are updating in 30 minutes and not just do it and say it's online like they always do?

is that good or bad?
It's neither.

They're just making sure everyone is paying attention. It's big news and gets hits for the site.
I don't think they are struggling for hits with 840k worldwide average and a page rank of 7.

I'll either be relieved or crying in the foetal position in 20 minutes time<br /><br />-- Aug 22nd, '12, 16:58 --<br /><br />
woody7figure said:
MCFC BOB said:
woody7figure said:

is that good or bad?
It's neither.

They're just making sure everyone is paying attention. It's big news and gets hits for the site.
I don't think they are struggling for hits with 840k worldwide average and a page rank of 7.
It helps spread the news so fans won't miss it.

I doubt the club would draw the World's attention for bad news. It's hardly fair on anyone. Coming soon....Really bad news. Not a good idea.
Fingers crossed anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.