Aguero

Point blank refuse to send him, as simple as that. The last thing his knee needs is two trans-atlantic long haul flights just to prove what everyone knows, he's not fit to play. He was stretchered off in our last game, and he'll play no part in the next 2 before the international break, if that's not a clear indicator he's injured then I don't know what is. Put it this way, there's fuck all chance Valencia would be making a similar trip if he had a month long knee injury.

You can't refuse to send him, Argentina have to asses his condition. If we don't send him they could stop us playing him when fit

waspish said:
You can't refuse to send him, Argentina have to asses his condition. If we don't send him they could stop us playing him when fit

We will have him assessed in this country and then pull him out, no way will he fly all the way to Argentina.

Rammy Blue said:
waspish said:

We will have him assessed in this country and then pull him out, no way will he fly all the way to Argentina.

Is that by representative from Argentina medical staff

Tevez hasn't retired from international football has he? Why not just call him up if they're in need of a striker? Or does he owe an apology for something before he can return?

waspish said:
Rammy Blue said:
waspish said:

That's what I would expect to happen.

Ridiculous. There is absolutely no point in sending him across two trans-atlantic flights (the last thing his knee needs) just to find out what everybody knows already. Playing a half-fit player in two matches in a short space of time, is a recipe for another setback. Its not like Argentina are short of top quality options upfront anyway; Messi, Tevez, Higuain, Diego Milito, etc.

Rammy Blue said:
waspish said:
Rammy Blue said:

That's what I would expect to happen.
Its what should happen if there is any sense. However I don't think City have helped this situation by declaring he should be back after the international break, why not just say 4-6 weeks and see how he progresses ? (Or say nothing....)

kippaxwarrior said:
Mancini has just said he expects Sergio to be back in training within 2 weeks
And that hasn't helped either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.