aguero

100%blue

Has aguero had to travel to argentina, I havent seen it mentioned anywhere.

Mancini confirmed that the injured Agüero will not have to travel back to Argentina despite being named in their squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifying games.

pudge said:
Mancini confirmed that the injured Agüero will not have to travel back to Argentina despite being named in their squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifying games.

Hope so it would have been ridiculous but i wouldnt have been surprised.

100%blue said:
pudge said:

Hope so it would have been ridiculous but i wouldnt have been surprised.

Well my question has been answered. It is ridiculous and bobby will be furious if he plays on Tuesday.

If Aguero thinks he's fine and fit what's the problem? Aguero can't be that thick to play if he doesn't feel 100%

From the Tevez article in the Guardian.

Last Friday Mancini was insistent that the striker would not travel back to his homeland due to the injury, which Agüero suffered in Manchester City's 3-2 win over Southampton in their opening game of the season. But Agüero, who is suspended for the first qualifier at home to Paraguay on 7 September, said: "I explained to the manager that I would see the national team medical staff and he was satisfied with that. I am going to be well looked after. Three days ago I started running and now I am going to consult the doctor here. I still have some pain but we will see how it develops."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.