aguero

He's not going

Desde afuera se sufre más pero estaré como todos alentando a la Selección a full. Vamos Argentina!

From the outside you suffer like everyone else but I will be encouraging the full Selection. Vamos Argentina!

@aguerosergiokun

Una lástima no poder estar pero los médicos aconsejaron que siga con la recuperación y por eso no viajaré a Córdoba con la Selección.

A pity not to be able to be but doctors advised that you continue with the recovery and that's why I will not travel to Córdoba with the selection.

bigquinn772 said:
Una lástima no poder estar pero los médicos aconsejaron que siga con la recuperación y por eso no viajaré a Córdoba con la Selección.

A pity not to be able to be but doctors advised that you continue with the recovery and that's why I will not travel to Córdoba with the selection.

Hallelujah!

His english tweet - "It's a shame I can't be there but my physicians recommended I continue with the recovery that means I won't travel to Cordoba with the team. It's always harder from the sidelines but I'll be supporting the National Squad every second of the match. C´mon Argentina!!"

SB Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
more concerned than anything that he is still feeling pain - mind you if he is in Argentina its probably thr long haul flight thats caused that, fucking scandalous

Agree a long haul flight might not be ideal for his knee, but he was probably relaxing in first class, not cramped in economy like Paul Lake returning from his knee op in California! As another poster said, probably more of a trip home.

It's not the cramped seats but the air pressure that could increase the swelling in his knee and slow down the healing process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.