Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTF!!!Aguero

Brendan110_0 said:
If that was true then the Sheiks lied about turning us into the worlds best team.

Not if we get Cavani and Falcao in return for Aguero and Tevez.

Doesn't suprise me and it is case of thank-you and we will move on if that is the case.

i`ll only believe this story when i see it in the sun newspaper and the story will be an exclusive from that respected,honest and straight to the point journalist neil custis...
until that day,it is 100% bullshit!!!

Its going to happen sooner or later. As long as adequate replacements like Falcao and Cavani are brought it in, its all good.

FFs why does everyone take it as fact.
People are already thinking about replacements. If it was the daily star people would be laughing it off but because some goon on twitter has tweeted it, it must be true.

Embarrassing.

avoidconfusion said:
Brendan110_0 said:
If that was true then the Sheiks lied about turning us into the worlds best team.

Not if we get Cavani and Falcao in return for Aguero and Tevez.

And what if they don't settle well, I think we struck lucky with Aguero settling quick and Tevez had already played for 3 years in England. Could easily turn into a Shevchenko/Crespo situation.

can't let go of him, what is this now, are we actually thinking of selling all our strikers?

Danamy remember what you was told and you posted it last year.

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here long.

allan harper said:
Danamy remember what you was told and you posted it last year.

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here long.

I totally agree with you and him splitting with his Mrs hasn't helped matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.