Aguero??

Bigbazzaconlon

Looks like he's not that bothered. Doesn't press, doesn't make the runs, fluffs his first touch, misplaces passes, then ambles around for ages. Time for a striker with less ability but more hunger ?

He's just burned out and has no support. We don't need to start binning our best players. Pep will sort this side out, eventually!

I'm loathe to criticise him but I think on nights like tonight (and a few others in Europe) we see why he's not bracketed with Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez & Neymar etc. I've been disappointed with him in most of the CL games this season to be honest

Some people shat all over me when I've said it after first game but it was there again to see. He can't dribble the wall anymore, ball to him is almost as lost, no pace and explosivity whatsoever. His attempts to run past players at the moment are zero percent better than Dzeko's at his worst.

If that's not temporary and I fear the pace and the explosivity are not, we're fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.