Aguero??

We had our own fighter in tevez, we should have kept hold of him

He didn't get any service. We'd played tippy tippy rather than more direct to him. I don't blame him for owt tonight.

Some people shat all over me when I've said it after first game but it was there again to see. He can't dribble the wall anymore, ball to him is almost as lost, no pace and explosivity whatsoever. His attempts to run past players at the moment are zero percent better than Dzeko's at his worst.

If that's not temporary and I fear the pace and the explosivity are not, we're fucked.

You need to stop dribbling on walls you pervert. Second time tonight.

Is this thread for real? Get to fuck.
The best striker we've ever had and probably ever will have and some people want to get rid? Get a grip

He's proved in the CL this year why he is the bracket below the real top top players in world football.

Albeit, our system really does not help him, he isn't a lone forward as he can't play back to goal, a total waste of ability. It's a disgrace that the man we call our manager has persisted with this when it has never worked, and consistently lost us big games against top teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.