Aguero??

Nah, I genuinely believe him when he said he won't leave before he wins CL with us and later that he will go to Argentina in 2-3 years. He was treated very well here, he's got contract and we wouldn't let him go anyway.

Still think he wasn't enjoying it on the pitch this year enough, wasn't working enough and I hope Pep will fix that next year. He was good in first half against Arsenal but it's still not the Kun we knew.

Selling Dzeko wasn't the mistake - the mistake was thinking Bony could replace him.
you are right bony certainly hasn't stepped up, he definitely isn't up to dzeckos standard...but in my opinion we should have kept hold of him , especially with agueros injury record

Has Aguero's overall game dropped due to lack of competition for his place, similar to Hart a few years ago?.

To be honest I think a few bad apples have spoiled the bunch this season.

Not making excuses for anyone but it's hard to remain motivated when others around you are putting in next to no effort. He's still scored over 20 league goals despite, as you said, his overall play not being up to previous years.

However, if anything, that's yet another reason to get giddy about next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.