Aguero's best City goal

The answer is all of them. This little fella is special. To have him stay with us for this long means there is a whole lotta love between us and him, he could've fucked off many times over but he didn't want to.
His best city goal is his next one.
His best city goal is the last one he scored.
His best city goal is all of them.

It's a thread like this that reminds me how underrated Aguero is by non-City fans as an all-round goalscorer, especially when compared to Suarez. Every time I think of a new goal I check the thread and somebody else has posted it! Such variety!

Left and right foot, header, his arse and elbow too. All kinds of distances and angles. Incredible combination of power and accuracy (No better player on the planet at smashing it inside the near post from a narrow angle). Mazy runs. Precise finishes (his hattricks against Wigan and Bayern always springs to mind).

In all honesty I think his best was probably the left footer against Chelsea. But to simply mention another goal I doubt others have, his last in the 4-0 against Swansea last season where he ran through their defence and struck it across goal was something. For what it's worth that goal against Everton in 2014 where he injured himself was an old favourite of mine.

To make it 4-1 away at Spurs 2011.

Not his No1 best goal but my absolute favourite Aguero goal. Shame the injuries robbed us of that player. But it's incredible that he's still somehow a phenomenon, credit to him and Guardiola for that.

haven't look at any but his debut long range and that impossible angle vs ... i think it mightve been liverpool . first two to come to mind

Besides the obvious one, I liked the one at OT, where he was running across the goal pretending to shoot with Phil trying to block each dummy shot.

Phil ends up crawling on his hands and knees as Sergio rifled it into the roof of the net for 2-0.

Think Dzeko got the first.

I was sat on a barstool in the South of Spain surrounded by cockney ex pat United fans

PS
Seeing as he's there for another 4 years, I think it's fitting that we should now be on first name terms with 'Phil'

Besides the obvious one, I liked the one at OT, where he was running across the goal pretending to shoot with Phil trying to block each dummy shot.

Phil ends up crawling on his hands and knees as Sergio rifled it into the roof of the net for 2-0.

Think Dzeko got the first.

I was sat on a barstool in the South of Spain surrounded by cockney ex pat United fans

PS
Seeing as he's there for another 4 years, I think it's fitting that we should now be on first name terms with 'Phil'

Made it 2-1 didn’t he? With Milner getting the first and a Kompany OG levelling the score at 1-1.

10615370596_8f18a04e4a_o.gif

This one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.