Aguero's goal from broadcasters all over the world

Re: AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not a City fan myself obviously but I absolutely loved the goal, the drama, the moment, the commentary... everything about it. Martin Tyler gets so much unwarranted stick on here you could be forgiven for thinking he's read it and decided to react like that as a message to you all!

The truth is, like all commentators he is completely impartial and would have done the same for any team. I highly doubt he has anything personal against City. Enjoy the moment.

He got nearly as excited as he did when Sunderland scored their 94th minute winner on NYD (but not quite!)

Still think he sucks!

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The joy of this is that sky will show it constantly for the next six months, in the way they did with rooney's goal last year.

Is that the most important goal in City's history?<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I have just cum...................again

Come again?

LeeOnePen said:
The joy of this is that sky will show it constantly for the next six months, in the way they did with rooney's goal last year.
next 6 months? Thats the greatest title race there ever will be, itll be popping up for the rest of your life!

I swear you'll never see anything like this again........................ so watch it, drink it in"

Drink it in i almost fucking blew up

notreallyhere said:
No pictures but just listen to this commentary - goosebumps! Anyone know what language this is?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7tpEkT9zw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7tpEkT ... re=related</a>

Edit: It's Norwegian, the bloke goes absolutely mental as you hear the ball hit the back of the net, to coin an Andy Buckley phrase from the Gillingham game - "absolute, sheer ecstasy"

Haha, that's the best for me. Love the passion in his voice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.