Aguero's goal from broadcasters all over the world

Bigga said:
BlueSinclair said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF2YVfGeRA

Zabaleta's goal, pretty good too.

-- Mon May 14, 2012 12:25 am --

Did you guys notice, it was Onuoha that failed to stop aguero right before he scored? At least I think it was him. Good lad NEDUM ONUOHA!

Better get to Specsavers, you blind Tw@!!

It was Taiwo!!

Sorry.

Sleep? I can't sleep, im watching replays over and over. Waiting for torrentleech to release the match so I can download relive it again.

Watched it live here in California @ 7:00am on ESPN, and I gotta say their call was pretty damn good!

I love where they show the City fans reaction on replay @ about 1:28 in... That cute girl with the short blonde hair in the middle was the first to recognize a scoring chance, "C'mon", GOAL!!!

Wish I was there to celebrate!

BlueSinclair said:
Sleep? I can't sleep, im watching replays over and over. Waiting for torrentleech to release the match so I can download relive it again.
i can send you a torrent file to download the game, with russian commentary though, if you want.

beddgelertblue said:
Jones face when he heard that we scored the third PURE CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha

I want to see Rooney's face - Evra's, Ferdinand's and Young's too - as they first find out. I find it hard to hate Jones.

exileindevon said:
any radio manchester or whatever its called these days

Cheesy said on Twitter that he's going to upload his commentary when he can, I bet no one was more emotional than he was.

Can someone take the Russian one and do it like those Hitler videos you see around.

Put some subtitles on it like 'suck on that' and various other stuff. Not easy to do well but I'm sure some budding video editor could sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.