Aguero's goal from broadcasters all over the world

Millennium said:
SebastianBlue said:

My poor translation from Arabic to English

There has to be a third goal now, there has to be a third goal, the ball is turning now, De Jong is late, De Jong is passing it, Aguero, Aguero is passing it, it crossed the QPR lines, the try is going on, Aguero bypass them, oh my God, Impossible, impossible, the dream come true, the dream come true, it was a nightmare, what happened was a nightmare of QPR, City is the champion of the Premier League, in the last seconds, Aguero. Aguero, the kun Aguero, it is madness, hysteria .drama, an incredible scene, city did it and everyone has to believe it, city did it and everyone has to believe it, Aguero has a tattoo on his left hand, and a tattoo on his right hand , but he puts the championship's tattoo in that goal, the tournament's tattoo. the title's tattoo, city's scorer , the Falcon City, Falcon City, City is shining, What a drama, what a madness, the goal of the title. the goal that marked the end of the lost years, the dark years, the goal that let mancini jump up. what a drama. what an action. what a scenario, what a madness, what a personality that appeared. what a comeback. what a deam that come true. what a wake up moment from the nightmare, do not worry Aguero.......

Ok i know it might be funny for you but the guy is a class when it comes to providing a comments under that type of pressure

Nothing poor about that translation mate, I enjoyed it before knowing what he was saying....and that was a great read!! :)

TFC said:
Millennium said:
SebastianBlue said:
Goosebumps.

There has to be a third goal now, there has to be a third goal, the ball is turning now, De Jong is late, De Jong is passing it, Aguero, Aguero is passing it, it crossed the QPR lines, the try is going on, Aguero bypass them, oh my God, Impossible, impossible, the dream come true, the dream come true, it was a nightmare, what happened was a nightmare of QPR, City is the champion of the Premier League, in the last seconds, Aguero. Aguero, the kun Aguero, it is madness, hysteria .drama, an incredible scene, city did it and everyone has to believe it, city did it and everyone has to believe it, Aguero has a tattoo on his left hand, and a tattoo on his right hand , but he puts the championship's tattoo in that goal, the tournament's tattoo. the title's tattoo, city's scorer , the Falcon City, Falcon City, City is shining, What a drama, what a madness, the goal of the title. the goal that marked the end of the lost years, the dark years, the goal that let mancini jump up. what a drama. what an action. what a scenario, what a madness, what a personality that appeared. what a comeback. what a deam that come true. what a wake up moment from the nightmare, do not worry Aguero.......

Ok i know it might be funny for you but the guy is a class when it comes to providing a comments under that type of pressure

Nothing poor about that translation mate, I enjoyed it before knowing what he was saying....and that was a great read!! :)

your comment is appreciated

No pictures but just listen to this commentary - goosebumps! Anyone know what language this is?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7tpEkT9zw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7tpEkT ... re=related</a>

Edit: It's Norwegian, the bloke goes absolutely mental as you hear the ball hit the back of the net, to coin an Andy Buckley phrase from the Gillingham game - "absolute, sheer ecstasy"

Millennium said:
TFC said:
Millennium said:

your comment is appreciated

Thanks so much for translating this. It is fantastic to listen to but the words make it even better!

Champions!

Living abroad I can't get the 5 live commentary or BBC Radio Manc commentary, if anyone has a link or a download I'd be massively grateful.

Who needs a broadcast when you've got your own footage of that last moment.

Epic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikUcHiSufw[/youtube]

CELTICRORY said:
I could listen to that Tyler commentary all day
"AgueroooOOOHHHH!!"
"I swear you'll never see anything like this again in your life!"

My new ringtone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.