Aguero's Goal - Mike Ingham's Five Live commentary

ifiwasarichfan said:
bazzzer said:
just listened to blue tuesday with cheesey and paul lake.when city scored gleghorn booted all the wiring and headphones everywhere and they went off air.cheeseman said he will never forgive him lol

Are you saying that there is no GMR commentary of the Aguero Goal?

We are 5 days on now and 6 pages into a commentary thread and I haven't heard it yet.

There is commentary, you can still listen to the build up to the goal on the BlueTuesday podcast (it's worth it to hear Cheesy say to a woman "I bet it's the happiest pounding you ever got!), unfortunately the commentary is lost for Cheesman's celebration because Gleghorn took all the audio equipment out when he jumped up to celebrate!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ITS FUCKING QUINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suit yourself. We could go on posting Tyler and Quinn all night, and get nowhere. You will obviously never see that it isn't Quinn, whereas I'm convinced it was Tyler. Therefore we'll have to agree to differ. By the way; I'm not deaf.

I see that i am entangled in your clever line of WUMing i therefore conceed that you have beaten me and bow to you.
Oh also you should be deaf i just yelled in your ear
Not wumming you; honestly. Not really my type of thing. I just truly believe that it is Tyler.

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Suit yourself. We could go on posting Tyler and Quinn all night, and get nowhere. You will obviously never see that it isn't Quinn, whereas I'm convinced it was Tyler. Therefore we'll have to agree to differ. By the way; I'm not deaf.

I see that i am entangled in your clever line of WUMing i therefore conceed that you have beaten me and bow to you.
Oh also you should be deaf i just yelled in your ear
Not wumming you; honestly. Not really my type of thing. I just truly believe that it is Tyler.

It's Niall Quinn, clear as daylight!
Stupendous!!

It's Tyler who said stupendous,he was on radio the next day talking about the game..they asked him about "stupendous" and he said it just came to him in the moment. It's about as much Quinn as Michel Platini.

kippaxwarrior said:
Chungo said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Are you saying that there is no GMR commentary of the Aguero Goal?

We are 5 days on now and 6 pages into a commentary thread and I haven't heard it yet.

This. I must hear this please someone find it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rychh/Blue_Tuesday_15_05_2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0 ... 5_05_2012/</a>

From about ten minutes in

Brilliant cheers mate.

jimharri said:
brian the blue said:
jimharri said:
That was Tyler. Trust me; I've watched it often enough by now!

;-)

It's most definitely Quinn who shouts "STUPENDOUS"
I respectfully suggest you watch it again. I just have, to check. And it IS Tyler!
deffo Quinny that shouts stupendous! But hey, whats it matter, it was pure tear inducing drama that will live long in the memory

jake28 said:
It's Tyler who said stupendous,he was on radio the next day talking about the game..they asked him about "stupendous" and he said it just came to him in the moment. It's about as much Quinn as Michel Platini.

Hahaha, I heard this too. A lot of people have just been shot down in flames. Anyone who thought it was Quinn needs to get the cotton wool buds out and clean some of the wax out of their lug holes.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 pm --<br /><br />Whats more, if you type "MARTIN TYLER STUPENDOUS" there are loads of other websites and forums talking about it, type in "NIALL QUINN STUPENDOUS" and the only website harping on about it is the hard of hearing on Bluemoon. Shock horror.

Ingham doesn't normally get excited. I think it is great commentary. Although I do think Tyler's is the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.