Aguero's recovery?

So no one knows if he will be fit. I have a sneaky feeling he may be on the bench for Tuesday. At least they have rvp out so that helps.

Playing 90 minutes in the 2 FA Cup games are what has caused this. Like someone mentioned earlier Mancini used to pretty much always sub him, I doubt he would have played 90 mins 3 days before 2 big clashes (Spurs and Barca) but unfortunately it couldn't really be helped if we wanted to progress in the cup (didn't work V Wigan obviously).

His injuries are the only thing stopping him as being widely recognised as the third best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo in my opinion.

True_Blue69 said:
Playing 90 minutes in the 2 FA Cup games are what has caused this. Like someone mentioned earlier Mancini used to pretty much always sub him, I doubt he would have played 90 mins 3 days before 2 big clashes (Spurs and Barca) but unfortunately it couldn't really be helped if we wanted to progress in the cup (didn't work V Wigan obviously).

His injuries are the only thing stopping him as being widely recognised as the third best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo in my opinion.

This. Its our inability to put these cup games to bed early on thats caused Pellers to keep Sergio and one or two more on for the full 90 Mins. We need to stop underestimating teams and aim to get a good start like we were doing early on.

citymad said:
True_Blue69 said:

This. Its our inability to put these cup games to bed early on thats caused Pellers to keep Sergio and one or two more on for the full 90 Mins. We need to stop underestimating teams and aim to get a good start like we were doing early on.

That makes sense I agree.

Pellers should name him in the squad as a substitute just to scare the crap out of the rags. Kun has always tormented them...hopefully a player like Jovetic can start and play 60 mins and run circles around the slowest defenders in the league.

Pellegrini is on the website discussing info with the club doctor.
Maybe he's asking about Sergio for tomorrow.

blue_sonic176 said:
Pellers should name him in the squad as a substitute just to scare the crap out of the rags. Kun has always tormented them...hopefully a player like Jovetic can start and play 60 mins and run circles around the slowest defenders in the league.
Could not agree more, Jones in particular would fill his pants

derek said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Could not agree more, Jones in particular would fill his pants

article-0-19309729000005DC-235_306x423.jpg

blue_sonic176 said:
Only zees.

Cobwebcat said:
His injuries will probably cost us the league. If he comes back fully fit for Arsenal onwards we could just nick it still.

loosing 6 points to Chelsea could cost us the league
I am aware that his absence in the Chelsea home defeat played a part but probably less than Fernandinho and Nasri

and also Hart at the bridge

the year we beat the rags we took 6 points off then and GD cost them Loosing points to your closest rivals hurt the most

ps I would name him on the bench for a laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.