Aguero's Season so far.

arsenalrob

I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.

arsenalrob said:
I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.

He will be wonderful next season paired with RVP.

I think he's been hovering around the B- mark for me. He's scored goals, but he's often been anonymous away from home and has gone missing in a couple of games where we've needed him to shine, but he's a fantastic player and I'd honestly have him over Rooney/Drogba/van Persie in a one-on-one situation.

arsenalrob said:

but we play half the games in manchester plus a few more and at least 4 in london.i cant be bothered to work it out but i bet theres not many games outside manc or london.

arsenalrob said:

Fortunately no-one gives a fack what you think you cant.

Seen enough from him to suggest he's the best striker in the Premier League if not the world.

I know you'll think I am exaggerating and being biased but I genuinely feel he's the best forward in the world at the minute and we've not even seen him at his complete best yet. I really don't think people realise just how good this lad is. Pundits (I say pundits, Hansen/Shearer) are starting to notice a bit but I think next season Kun will really make them notice.

It was after the home game against Bayern Munich when I really started to notice how much of a genius he is off the ball as well as on it. Add that to his work rate and I am honestly so excited at the prospect of seeing him play for us in the years to come.

To come from Spain and do what he has done in his first season is incredible. "Every player needs to time to settle in..." If he's been 'settling in', I can't wait to see him settled.

MCFC BOB said:
I think he's been hovering around the B- mark for me. He's scored goals, but he's often been anonymous away from home and has gone missing in a couple of games where we've needed him to shine, but he's a fantastic player and I'd honestly have him over Rooney/Drogba/van Persie in a one-on-one situation.
RVP is the most striker in the world. You also have to add the fact that he doesnt play with a alot of quality around him.

That said, Aguero is younger so i guess it would be sensible to take him over RVP.

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 am --

gaudinho's stolen car said:
arsenalrob said:

Then lock off this thread then?

Was i rude? No. No need to be childish just because i am an opposing supporter.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 am --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
arsenalrob said:

Then lock off this thread then?

Was i rude? No. No need to be childish just because i am an opposing supporter.

he's been well under par so far.

but that's only because i know the levels he can hit.

after seeing silva in 10-11 and how he took a while to settle, i'm willing to wait until next year to start seeing the real kun. don't forget he'll have the summer off.

if we can win this title with kun underperforming, we'll walk it next season. he'll single handedly win us games, something he hasn't done yet.

They say it takes players a season to get used to the Premier League. Look at YaYa and Merlin this season compared to last.

Just imagine how much better Kun will be next term, when he has had a full 12 months to get to know his team-mates!

I, for one, can't bloody wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.