Ahem...here we go again!

Is he mentally challenged,how on earth does he expect them to cover the transfer fee.
We should add vow of silence as clause in his contract,he cant stop this obsession he has with talking to the media.
Who cares what he wants,bring him back to lace Tevez boots i say.

Let him fucking stay there if thats what he wants fucking moaning whinging asse he is

You've been able to tell from the word 'go' this season that Robinho was unhappy ..... first off because his mates Elano and JO had cleared off , with no doubt both of them constantly ringing him up telling him he should get out too .... and secondly because he was hardly playing , although quite how bad his 'injuries' were is anyones guess ...... in my opinion , as with Anelka , there are none so 'injured' as those who just don't want to play!

But Robinho will never get to be the worlds best player by staying in South America ....... times have changed and the days when you could do that , as Pele did , have long gone ..... Robinho has proved that he isn't the brightest 'star in the sky' , but surely he realises that you need to be playing reguarly in Europe to become even a contestant for that prestiged title.

But wherever Robinhos future lies people will always ask him why he couldn't make his dream come true with Manchester City ....... i wonder if he'll ever have the guts to answer them ..'i simply wasn't good enough'!

I think he has 18 months left at end of this season he'll
proberley go out on loan again then end up going for nothing
at end of hs contract

Rammy Blue said:
CTID1988 said:
"I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe if I had gone to another club it would have been better for me."

arsehole.

The simple fact is that if he'd gone to any worthwhile club in England he probably wouldn't even have got as many games as he did here ....... he just wasn't influential , or effective , enough ...... in anywhere near enough matches!

Copy of one of my posts on another site.

The whole Robinho story is strange. He has been dogged by seeming falls from favor with managers & hot & cold performances throughout his career. As much as I love to watch him, as a player he is something of an enigma. Moments of genius amongst such lack luster performances. He had problems at Real & after his honeymoon period here he went the same way. I believe the problem is all in his head, he could be a truly great player but when it comes down to rolling your sleeves up & fighting for the win or draw he hasn't got what it takes. Lets face it that is what is needed if you are to make it in the premier league. He has never been one to stick a foot in to win the ball & he is muscled off the ball all to easily. He could have been a great player A real City legend but when push came to shove for all the talent he has he didn't want it enough to compete in the Premier League. At the end of the day he was a rich mans folly & I think the lasting legacy he will leave at MCFC is to show our fabulous owners that they should leave the buying of players to the manager.

For what its worth I think Robbi would be ideally suited to Serie A or La Liga.

Robinho, thank you for the glimpse of greatness you showed, I just wish you could have fullfilled the dream for us.

I do hope we are not still paying him those absurd wages while he is on loan/holiday at Santos.

Does anyone know the deal?

If we are bring him back to rot and freeze his precious little/no balls off, have to make a stand with these mercenries.

We want and need players who are willing to work hard and who have the ability, thats what all the top TEAMS have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.