Air fryer tips

Depends on the air fryer. I was recently looking at a Ninja vs Instant comparison, and they said that the Ninja is way better at bigger portions.

Just out of interest, am I the only one who never bothers to preheat it? Never found it necessary. Mine will cook frozen chips in 12 minutes without pre-heating. It's not going to cook them in 7 minutes if I pre-heat for 5 minutes first, so what's the point?
Never preheat my ninja 11 in 1

Last night I made a lasagne. From scratch. The same with the cottage pie the night before. Can an airfryer do them?
I did lasagne tonight made the filling on gas hob then transferred everything to a dish I use for the oven 30 mins in the air fryer at 180, probably could’ve done with 5 mins less as top lasagne sheets were a bit crispy but everything else spot on

A modern day marvelement of wonder is the Air Fryer. Tonights supper is Colemans chicken Kebab served on Deli Greek flat bread with Garlic sauce and a handful of Home Chips and a bit of salad and tomatoe for colouration: That is all:

btnL2TC.jpg

Cut into bite size pieces with a full packet of Colemans chicken kebab mixed with 10ml oil and cook for 12 minutes.
Fuck I'm hungry now. I'm going to try this :)

He just bought a ninja duo. I out half a chicken in and turned it to roast mode and the default setting was 15 minutes.

I opened it and the **** tried to fly away. It’s on for 15 mins more now.

Any tips for someone who automatically throws instructions away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.