Airbuds / headphones advice request

Jabra Elite T. Had them two years come March.

Ummed and arred about ‘up grading’ to air pod Pro but tried my step daughters and was underwhelmed to say the least. Went on some review sites and the Jabra are far superior.

If you are after good quality sound at a great price then try a pair of SoundMagic earphones. They are wired but I have just bought my second pair and they are really good for the money compared to more expensive brands.
Thanks Paul. I ended up with a pair of AKG's and I have to say that I am pretty impressed.

Incidentally I finally packed up my remaining hi-fi into the loft. A sad day indeed. My set up cost just shy of £5k and now I have to make do with one pair headphones and a single Bluetooth speaker. Cost less than £200. I feel rather depressed about it to be honest.

Best earphones I've owned. No falling out of the ears and great sound quality. With charging dock as well. Soundcore is the name. Think I paid about £50Soundcore.jpg

I have AKG and I am too lazy to go down the basement to get the model:) It's reviewed on primesound. Still works fine for me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.