AJ dig at Mancini

Nothing he said was wrong. He's a player who needs a different management style and consistent playing time to succeed, fair enough.

"City were the team to go to and I had some great days there. The players are great and most of the staff were brilliant with me. It's a fantastic club and I hope they win the league again. I'd do it again if I had the choice because I won the Premier League and the FA Cup and that was my aim as a kid growing up. At least when I finish playing I can say I've done that."

Thanks, AJ. I hope you succeed at Sunderland too. MON is a good manager.

Not quite a dig. Didn't say anything wrong imo, just wanted to play as much as he could, but went missing too many times. Wish him well

sorry adam but we don't do what we did against qpr with players who need reassuring and an arm round the shoulder

we are now a team of fighters and there's no place for weak character - enjoy sunderland

On sky interview he said he believed he was left out cos he was a relatively cheap buy.
He's deluded, he was left out cos he wasn't as good as Silva or Nasri.

On tele, he gave the impression he joined Sunderland as he felt O'neil was a manager who would communicate more with him and was someone with whom he could build a decent relationship because thats what he needs.

This is implied criticsism of Mancini.

I think Mancini gave Johnson quite a bit of support in his earlier days, however I also think he ran out of patience - not tracking back and not necessarilly playing the team game.

Good luck to Johnson, I dont think we'll miss him as much as we'll miss the likes of DeJong.... but Hey ho, lets get behind the lads and cheer home a second title.

Fair do's. I'll give him a clap when he comes back with Sunderland but I know that i'll be thinking he could have become a better player with us and won more trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.