AJ gets a new deal but NDJ waits on???

glen quagmire said:
Fucking joke! Who the fuck does de jung think he is! If he doesn't sign by friday, he can fuck off like tevez.

I saw the post, I saw it was you. It deserves it

75379-600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Roberto Mancini has ordered Nigel De Jong to cut all ties with Kia Joorabchian, or else he will not be offered a new deal.

I personally rate AJ, I find his 'odd good goals' come in extremely useful when beating the opposition. He's skillful and just needs more trust and games. He's also showing his patience as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and he's English which is always a plus point.

As for NDJ, I feel the exact same way, I hope to God he signs a new contract soon.

Im surprised he has got a new deal. He hasnt kicked on as a player. When he came for those few months til the end of the season he played well. Now it seems to me that he hasnt gone on to the next level. He wouldnt of been on a lot of money but it seems that it is a bit of sign him up for the time being to drive up his price IF a club comes in for him. Needs to kick on or he wont be getting much games next season. Its the 1 area we miss a top class winger everywhere else we have great options on the wing we are lacking in my opinion.

After seeing AJ's deal being reportedly (i know, i know) 90k a week. I presume De Jong would have been offered the same but he feels he should be on 100k plus. That is the delay.

The problem is, you cannot really blame him when you have people like Wayne Bridge on that. The club brought this upon themselves and now they are standing firm, and rightfully so. I hope he agrees the deal on the table and the club offer a good incentive.

De Jong isn't as important in our team this year, but he very much is a world class player and could out place anyone in the middle of the park. I hope we hold on to him, he loves giving it and really the fans love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.