AJ in England squad?

martin kelly is in for ashley cole, so ashley cole can have a rest.

WHO THE FOOK IS MARTIN KELLY!

Blue Smarties said:
This feed is awful, Defoe just missed a one on one and Carroll missed the follow up from a yard out.

I think we will see plenty of this when the Euro's get started.

burning blue soul said:
AJ is on standby, just in case something happens to the guy who was picked instead of him gets injured. that would be stuart downing, the guy with no goals and no assists this season, who's team ended up 8th in the league!!! :(

go figure that one out!!

Downing's got a really good....

Ermm.. he can use both....

He' starred in fabulous mid table finish for Villa, Middlesboro and Liv...

Well his international record is great. 33 games and he's scored.. Oh. None, again.

His dribbling ability is.... yeah, not that good.

And talk about pace. This guy is... not so fast really. But Robben's not that fast, and like him Downing's trickery will... nope, guess not.

Ok, did he once had a really good school report for chemistry? Roy saw it and though, good chemistry = good team work.

Oh, I give up. Fcuk the Euros, I'm going to the pub instead. This is going to be a series of internationals where our tactics will be:

1) Whump it up to the big lad
2) Make Theo kick and run down the wing, then whump it across to the big lad
3) Defend in numbers, leave Walcott up for the break
4) When we go one down. bring Oxlade-Chaimberlain on for Downing, then we have two players ready to catch them on the break. Howzzat Europe!
4) Capitulate when Rooney comes back from suspension and we remember how underwhelming he is for his national team. Once he is sent off, revert to option 1.

xzbit04 said:
Its a good thing Micah told Roy to fook off with his standby list, If I were in his position I would consider it a personal insult to be "Standby" to Glen Johnson and Phil Jones

According to the rumours a few players said get gone to being on the stand-by list! Carrick, crouch, Richards!! Explains why Henderson is on there if its true!!

KinkladzeNo10 said:
xzbit04 said:
Its a good thing Micah told Roy to fook off with his standby list, If I were in his position I would consider it a personal insult to be "Standby" to Glen Johnson and Phil Jones

According to the rumours a few players said get gone to being on the stand-by list! Carrick, crouch, Richards!! Explains why Henderson is on there if its true!!

Richards said no to being on the stand by list because Roy couldn't be arsed to phone him in person like he did with the others.

Understandable if you ask me.

citysince88 said:
KinkladzeNo10 said:
xzbit04 said:

Richards said no to being on the stand by list because Roy couldn't be arsed to phone him in person like he did with the others.

Understandable if you ask me.

Would have been such an easy conversation too;

Roy: Hey Micah, it's Roy. Congrats no winning the league!

Micah; Thanks, Roy. Congrats on the new job.

Roy: Great, thanks. Look, I'm calling in person to let you now that i'm going with other options for the Euros. I do still value you as a player and would like for you to be available to stand by though. I'm under a certain amount of pressure here and several time restraints, so I'm going with what I feel is right, but that doesn't mean you don't have an England future, not at all.

Micah: Ok, that's a bit gutting to hear after the season I have had, but I can take it, thanks for delivering the news personally - I'm glad I didn't read it in the papers. It would be good to be involved under a new boss at any stage, so I'll delay my holiday plans for now in case you need me, I'm positive I can convince you that I'm your best right back. Good luck over there.

xzbit04 said:
Seems Johnson has not been able to train due to an infected toe (how can he play?). Lucky they called Kelly up, isn't it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.