AJ in England squad?

burning blue soul said:
AJ is on standby, just in case something happens to the guy who was picked instead of him gets injured. that would be stuart downing, the guy with no goals and no assists this season, who's team ended up 8th in the league!!! :(

go figure that one out!!

This is just fucking scandalous. Wocket Woy is walking the same bovine path as previous tedious England managers. Why on earth is he Starting Downing? I would love to know, but in common with Carroll, a striker with a team with one of the lowest goals in the prem, Hodgson has reverted to type and is of a mindset stuck in the 70's and 80's in that Liverpool must have the best players 'cos of their 'istree.
As well as finishing eighth, they also have the distinction of being 37 points behind the champions.
This competition will be renamed for England...

Eurover.

In my opinion he should have been first choice over a few players, not least Downing! - Although i'd take peter kay over downing!

The Future's Blue said:
xzbit04 said:
Its a good thing Micah told Roy to fook off with his standby list, If I were in his position I would consider it a personal insult to be "Standby" to Glen Johnson and Phil Jones
Seems Johnson has not been able to train due to an infected ego (how can he play?). Lucky they called Kelly up, isn't it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.