AJ or Bale?

it's very close either way. I don't see much separating them offensively, I might give the edge to Bale for his stamina. He seems to get up and down the park all match with ease. But it's no knock on AJ as Bale seams to do that better than anyone at the moment.

pains me to say it too but bale deffo

involved in 6 of their 7 goals so far this season, so yeah

Bale is better, imo. But they play in different positions and have different styles, so it's not the easiest comparison to make.

Hard to judge because both are excellent players - I see Bale as more an attacking left-back still although note he has been playing more advanced lately, whereas Johnson as an out and out winger.

Wish he was English anyway it would be some left hand side.

Let's see what happens when Bale comes up against someone like Maicon or Dani Alves and he has to do his share of defending rather than attack all the time.

Then we'll see how good he really is.

Johno is already showing incredible potential in that he a relative newbie..... its took bale 3 years to really step up to the mark where as aj is evolving at a fair greater rate...... for me aj will be one of the best wide men in the game within 12 months. Don't get me wrong, monkey man is exceptional but lacks the versatility of our jewel.

The comparison with Giggs has been made a few times, but comparing the two players, if we are to compare them with rag players then I would say AJ is the Giggs to Bale's Kanchelskis.

Nothing wrong with either player, but in the longer term my money is on AJ.

Bale seems to have his team built around him where as Johnson is needing to bend over backwards to even get a start. That's why it's difficult to compare them in my opinion.

However I do think Johnson is the more versatile and intelligent player, similar levels of technique while Bale has a ridiculous edge in terms of pace.

In this league any fucker with pace seems to be a star so I guess as a PL player Bale is better, however he'd sink in La Liga or Serie A. Conversely I think Johnson would be even better there.

In short, fucking difficult to decide as they're both class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.