AJ or Bale?

Depends what you what, AJ is more of an out and out winger.

Bale tends to do more defensively but is also brilliant going forward.

I rate both very highly.

AJ, he hasn't even started to show people what he can do yet. I can see him playing a massive part in our furture.

Very different type of wingers for me. Bale is very direct and is all about getting down the line and getting a cross in. AJ is far more versatile and is more about using skill to beat a man rather than pure athleticism, his two footedness is also a huge plus and he seems to be getting stronger on his right with each game.

And the end of the day its about what suits how you want to play though and I'd have AJ in our side any day over Bale. I'm pretty sure Spurs fans will say the opposite.

Bale as it stands. Because of his goalmouth threat and longer lasting good form.

AJ may be older, but he is fresher onto the scene given the fact he has only played high level football regularly for 6 months or so.

Attacking wise, Bale is just Richards with tonnes more technique. He relies on his pace and power to take him past a player (Does this excellently btw). Nothing wrong with that, but I prefer to watch Johno's silky runs, the way he jinks his way past defenders has a continental feel to it. It's more exciting...

AJ for me and will only get better,he has a certain arrogance to his game not in a bad way but like if he doesn't get past a player the first time you can all most imagine him saying "don't worry pal next time im past you" sort of arrogance!

bale is on top form and looks class at the moment but im biased and sticking with AJ.

Cant believe how many people like Bale,he is so over rated,could hardly get in the team not long before last season,he has scored a couple of goals and eveyone is avin a wank fest,Fuck off Bale!

AJ is miles better then that welsh prick,miles better!
Better taking people on,better running at defenders,better at creating things and making things happen,etc etc.........

Bale is one of my most hated players,comes close to Chuckle!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.