AJ real thoughts to the City Fans

dickie davies said:
Should this thread really be titled

Adam Johnson realises he's dropped a bollock shocker

'Welcome to the real world where you have to think three times about what you're going to say!'

Maybe these footballers that umm and err their way through interviews aren't as daft as they appear. That mumbling gives them time to make sure that what they say can't be twisted to something they didn't mean.

I can see future interviews with people outside the clubs control getting quite boring as this nonsense isn't going to go away in the forseeable future.

Reporter - Are you happy with being substitute most of the time
Player - Yes
R - Would you care to expand on that
P - No
R - Would you consider a transfer or loan in January
P - No
R - Really?
P - Yes.
R - Yes you would or yes you mean no.
P - Yes
R - Do you feel that the players are behind Mancini or not.
P - Yes
R - Yes they are or yes they ... oh fuck this I'm off to the pub!

daveduke67 said:
dickie davies said:
Should this thread really be titled

Adam Johnson realises he's dropped a bollock shocker
And bobbys back from his trip so i better shut the fuck now.

'Welcome to the real world where you have to think three times about what you're going to say!'

Maybe these footballers that umm and err their way through interviews aren't as daft as they appear. That mumbling gives them time to make sure that what they say can't be twisted to something they didn't mean.

I can see future interviews with people outside the clubs control getting quite boring as this nonsense isn't going to go away in the forseeable future.

Reporter - Are you happy with being substitute most of the time
Player - Yes
R - Would you care to expand on that
P - No
R - Would you consider a transfer or loan in January
P - No
R - Really?
P - Yes.
R - Yes you would or yes you mean no.
P - Yes
R - Do you feel that the players are behind Mancini or not.
P - Yes
R - Yes they are or yes they ... oh fuck this I'm off to the pub!

RBmk2 said:
City fans took to Jonno because we've always loved an exciting,direct player with a bit of flair in his boots....Barnes,White,Petrov (when he first came)...they just seem to epitomise a lot of what we're about...they don't even have to be the best players in the world (Beckford,Ethuhu) to get the crowd going....there's something about a good winger that gets fans on their feet.
I hope he stays for years.If he keeps his feet on the ground he's got all the attributes to be a fantastic player for City and England.

I thought it was Adam Johnson who was apologising to the City fans? The only Johnno on the City team is MICHAEL JOHNSON. :-) But you do have all his attributes correct, he is (Michael Johnson) a fantastic player who gets the crowd going and epitomises City's ambitions!! Let's hope he is back very, very soon.

And let's hope that Adam Johnson lives up to his own hype.

Eccles Blue said:
RBmk2 said:
City fans took to Jonno because we've always loved an exciting,direct player with a bit of flair in his boots....Barnes,White,Petrov (when he first came)...they just seem to epitomise a lot of what we're about...they don't even have to be the best players in the world (Beckford,Ethuhu) to get the crowd going....there's something about a good winger that gets fans on their feet.
I hope he stays for years.If he keeps his feet on the ground he's got all the attributes to be a fantastic player for City and England.

I thought it was Adam Johnson who was apologising to the City fans? The only Johnno on the City team is MICHAEL JOHNSON. :-) But you do have all his attributes correct, he is (Michael Johnson) a fantastic player who gets the crowd going and epitomises City's ambitions!! Let's hope he is back very, very soon.

And let's hope that Adam Johnson lives up to his own hype.

Amen to that, brother!

Was a non issue from the start but the press love it and typically some on here buy into it and start AJ out threads. Nothing new.

People are easily placated or soft-soaped.

He's simply had his knuckles wrapped and misread the fall-out his comments have caused.

I would have had more respect for him to stick to his earlier admissions.

A U-turn in the space of 48 hours, since he got back to City from England camp.

Next week, Balotelli, it was lost in translation, I'm not really a bog-mouthed clown.

well thats a turn around, but more like
the papers talking shite again this week
regarding him wanting to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.