Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
i have now added our jess to the trip (i relented) i am hoping she will keep me in check, well mum is. should be a great trip, can't wait.
Yes I heard you have. It's ok Bill, I know how to chaperone if you need a few hours to check out a museum or two.

mr coral has been very kind to me so i thought i'd treat her :)

BlueM00N7 said:
Jaskosss said:
been there last week and can say that that picture is not taken in the dam. Much better quality than that bunch !!

That is DEFO Dam....When I first went on 2005 it was full of amazing hookers!!!

Nowadays it is mostly crackheads and fatys!!
Unless you go over to the Jordaan area and are willing to pay €75 plus!!!

I have been Dam 7times and NEVER paid for sex....it is quite sickening watching the maount of blokes going in and out of one single door.
I sat in a coffeeshop for an hour and half facing a window....in that time 4 blokes visited!!!!
Sooner make a one off payment than spend the next 30 years dreaming about burying the miserable woman in the back garden

Gingers Dad said:
BlueM00N7 said:
Jaskosss said:
been there last week and can say that that picture is not taken in the dam. Much better quality than that bunch !!

That is DEFO Dam....When I first went on 2005 it was full of amazing hookers!!!

Nowadays it is mostly crackheads and fatys!!
Unless you go over to the Jordaan area and are willing to pay €75 plus!!!

I have been Dam 7times and NEVER paid for sex....it is quite sickening watching the maount of blokes going in and out of one single door.
I sat in a coffeeshop for an hour and half facing a window....in that time 4 blokes visited!!!!
Sooner make a one off payment than spend the next 30 years dreaming about burying the miserable woman in the back garden

ha ha fcukin spot on

Can't wait for this trip now. Windmill tours, guided trip of the clogs factory, Anne Franks house and the Van Gogh museum..... everything you need for a trip away with the lads! ;-)

bluefromleve32 said:
6 of us are staying in a shit hole in the red light with bunk beds. its above a sports bar that doesnt shut until 3am.....its going to get very messy!
White tulip by the sounds of things. See you there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.