Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

Welcome to the board mate .ther ewill be loads of dutch blues in Amsterdam enjoy yourself

DutchCityBoy

More than welcome....I visited Dam 4 time in 12 months......best place in the world (behind Manchester)

Do you know if the coffeeshops will be open as usual????

Thanks

Jaskosss said:
been there last week and can say that that picture is not taken in the dam. Much better quality than that bunch !!

That is DEFO Dam....When I first went on 2005 it was full of amazing hookers!!!

Nowadays it is mostly crackheads and fatys!!
Unless you go over to the Jordaan area and are willing to pay €75 plus!!!

I have been Dam 7times and NEVER paid for sex....it is quite sickening watching the maount of blokes going in and out of one single door.
I sat in a coffeeshop for an hour and half facing a window....in that time 4 blokes visited!!!!

BlueM00N7 said:
DutchCityBoy

More than welcome....I visited Dam 4 time in 12 months......best place in the world (behind Manchester)

Do you know if the coffeeshops will be open as usual????

Thanks

Thanks! There will be defo open!!

Cheers!

BlueM00N7 said:
Jaskosss said:
been there last week and can say that that picture is not taken in the dam. Much better quality than that bunch !!

I have been Dam 7times and NEVER paid for sex....it is quite sickening watching the maount of blokes going in and out of one single door.
I sat in a coffeeshop for an hour and half facing a window....in that time 4 blokes visited!!!!

Dont go to the windows!! Go to club Jan Bijk, its a far better experience ;)

gilly69 said:
BlueM00N7 said:
Jaskosss said:

was reading up on that place .. sounds err interesting

aka blue jambo said:
gilly69 said:
BlueM00N7 said:

was reading up on that place .. sounds err interesting

Its actually not that bad & you can have a beer whilst you wait for friends to "finish". Less hassle than the windows. If you are up near barneys coffeeshop in the evening, hunt it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.